Straticon Construction has an opening for an Interior Designer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial, hospitality, or high-end residential interiors and development. Applicant should have skills and experience in project programming, space planning, furniture procurement, and specifications; construction documentation and terms. Applicant must be a team player and have positive interpersonal and communication skills.
- Procuring and purchasing furnishings, fabrics and accessories
- Researches workplace requirements, analyzes space/ furniture needs and obtains all necessary details to produce furniture plans and specifications
- Develops furniture drawings for specification and installation that meet fire and ADA codes and conform to client requirements
- Produces furniture specifications pertaining to certain areas of a project which aide in staging the furniture prior to installation
- Manages changes and revisions as required
- Develops power entry location plans for system furniture projects
- May be asked to visit vendors for picking up of materials, samples or meetings.
- Must have worked at a design firm or like industry for at least 2 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited program.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Experience in commercial design; furniture specification a plus
- Must be very detail oriented
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Location: Stuart, Florida
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES